Best Heating, Cooling & Electric are your go-to for new heater installation and replacements. If you are tired of dealing with your old system or simply want an upgrade, trust us to install a new, highly efficient unit that can keep your home or business comfortable throughout the cold Iowa winters. We understand that choosing a new heater can feel overwhelming, and we make the process easier by offering our insight. You do not have to worry about us trying to upsell anything either. We are HVAC professionals—not salespeople—and our only aim is to get you a unit you can rely on. Speak with us today about your installation or replacement, and we can provide you with a free estimate.
Types of Heaters We Install
When you are choosing a new heating system, you have numerous options. Common types of heaters include gas or electric furnaces, heat pumps, and ductless mini-split systems. Each has its advantages when it comes to heating capacity, energy and cost efficiency, and longevity.
Gas and electric furnaces are popular options. They are capable of heating spaces quickly and can last for over 20 years with proper maintenance. The cost of operating either depends on the price of gas and electricity in your area. Similarly, the price of installation will vary based on whether you have the proper electrical or gas hookups in place.
Heat pumps are versatile, as they can produce hot and cold air. They can also be highly efficient in the right climates, where temperatures do not regularly drop below freezing. Ductless mini-split systems are another multifaceted option. They allow you to control the local temperatures of different zones in your home or business. This technology can be especially advantageous for remodeled or newly constructed spaces that do not have existing ductwork.
At Best Heating, Cooling & Electric, we often install products from York, a leading brand in the HVAC industry. To check out some of their excellent technologies, visit our products page.
Ready to Start Your Installation Project? Call Us Today!
Are you looking to replace your heater and want the best one for your property? We offer all our customers personalized assessments when they upgrade their heating systems. This means when you hire us, we will take the time to understand your home or business’s heating needs, so we can be sure to make a recommendation that is going to help you get the most for your money. With us, you will have all the necessary information to confidently pick a new heater. Start your project today by reaching out to us.
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Get the immediate help you need, whenever you need it.
We never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
Five Benefits of Upgrading Your Heater
When you upgrade your heater, you can capture numerous benefits that help you save money in the short and long terms.
With a new heater, you can:
- Improve your energy efficiency: Many newer makes and models of heaters use less fuel and electricity, all while providing you with the same amount of heat. By reducing your energy consumption, you can save money each month and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Maximize your comfort: A system upgrade is going to give you excellent temperature control and a heating capacity that is perfect for your home or business.
- Increase your safety: As units age, they become more susceptible to breakdowns and complications such as gas leaks that can become serious hazards. A new heater is going to give you the assurance that your property is safe from these issues.
- Get rid of pesky repairs: With an updated heater, you can do away with compounding problems and expenses. It is often much more cost effective to get a replacement than pay for one repair after the next with a faulty system.
- Add value to your property: Should you decide to sell your home or commercial location, a new heating unit is going to help you get a higher selling price.
Schedule heater installation or replacement in Des Moines by calling (515) 582-8015 or completing our online form.