Having a properly maintained air conditioner is important to keep your home cool and comfortable when the temperatures begin to rise. At Best Heating, Cooling & Electric, we offer AC maintenance to help prolong the life of your system and ensure it is working at its best.
Signs You Need AC Maintenance
It is important to have your air conditioner serviced before it breaks down during a heat wave. However, you should also be aware of the signs that indicate your system may need a tune-up.
The following are some of the signs that you may need AC maintenance:
- Your system is old — Air conditioners have a lifespan of about 15 to 20 years. If you have an older model, it is time to replace it.
- Your utility bills have increased — If your energy bill has gone up, it could be due to a variety of factors, including the weather.
- You need to constantly adjust your thermostat — If you have to constantly adjust your thermostat, it could mean that your system is not working properly.
- You notice unusual sounds or smells — If you notice a burning smell or musty odor, it could mean that your AC system is leaking or there is something wrong with the refrigerant.
As we mentioned earlier, it is important to have your air conditioner serviced before it breaks down during a heat wave. However, you may be wondering why you should have your unit serviced during the cooler months.
Having your air conditioner serviced can help with:
- Preventing the need for emergency service
- Reducing your utility costs
- Extending the life of your system
- Reducing the amount of time your system runs
- Making your home more comfortable
Save Money with Regular AC Maintenance
Did you know that regular AC maintenance can actually save you money in the long run? By scheduling routine tune-ups and inspections, our Des Moines AC experts can catch small issues before they become major problems that require costly repairs or even a full AC replacement. Additionally, a well-maintained AC system operates more efficiently, which can result in lower monthly utility bills and a longer lifespan for your unit.
At Best Heating, Cooling & Electric, we offer comprehensive AC maintenance services that include:
- Cleaning and replacing air filters
- Checking and adjusting refrigerant levels
- Inspecting electrical components
- Lubricating moving parts
- Tightening loose connections
Our technicians are factory-trained and certified to provide you with the best possible service. We also stay up to date on the latest technology to make sure we can get the job done right.
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
Get the immediate help you need, whenever you need it.
We never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
Schedule Your Maintenance Service Today
We offer AC maintenance to help prolong the life of your system and ensure it is working at its best. Our technicians will thoroughly inspect your system and make any necessary adjustments to help your system run efficiently. We also perform a visual inspection to check for any damages or wear and tear.
Schedule AC maintenance in Des Moines or Polk County by calling (515) 582-8015 or completing our online form.