Water Heater Service & Installations
New Water Heater Installations
When you’re looking for a new water heater, keep in mind that the money you spend now may well be an investment that pays off in the long run. More expensive water heaters are often less costly to run than cheaper water heaters. To make a good investment, you’ll want to consider both the initial sticker price and the long-term costs of running your water heater.
- We install 2 gallon – 90-gallon water heaters.
- Natural Gas, Propane, and Electric
- Standard Tanked, Power Vented, Tankless and Hybrid
We provide Factory Warranty Service for Bradford White, State, Rinnai, and Rheem.
Water Heater Service
- We service all makes of water heating sources.
- We will diagnose and troubleshoot your system to find out what is wrong for a small diagnosis fee. (Diagnosis Fee is waived if repairs or replacement is made.)
- We will let you know what is wrong and how much it will be to fix it before any work is done.
- We will ensure it is working within the manufacturer’s specifications before we leave your home and for a piece of mind, we include a 30-day warranty on the repair that was made. (this does not cover any new problems that may arise)
- We can assist you in making the right decision for your home’s needs.