Easily installed in new or existing heating and cooling systems, Goodman Clean Comfort whole-home solutions work invisibly, silently and automatically to treat the air in your entire home.
Enhance your Comfort – Your home’s temperature isn’t the only thing that can affect your comfort:
Too little humidity can cause uncomfortable static shocks, scratchy throats, and dry skin, while too much humidity can make you feel sticky, and your air stuffy – robbing you of a good night’s sleep.
Lower Energy Costs – Goodman Clean Comfort whole-home products were designed with energy efficiency in mind:
Whole home air cleaners by Goodman Clean Comfort help protect and maintain the efficiency of your central heating and cooling system by eliminating the build-up of dirt, dust and other pollutants. These pollutants can reduce your system’s efficiency, increase maintenance calls and lead to premature failure of your heating and cooling system.
Goodman Clean Comfort humidifiers and dehumidifiers can make the air feel warmer and cooler respectively, allowing you to adjust your thermostat to lower and higher settings, saving on energy costs.
Preservation and Protection of Your Home and Your Belongings
Poor indoor air quality can cause a variety of harmful effects to both your home and belongings:
An overly humid indoor environment can lead to visible mold growth, mildew on carpeting and draperies, wet stains on walls and ceilings, paint peeling and warping woodwork.
Too dry of an indoor environment can lead to shrinkage of hardwood floors and wood trim and moldings, and cracking drywall and plaster.
Musty smells and lingering odors can not only make you uncomfortable, they can infiltrate and “stick” to porous surfaces, including your carpeting, drapery an, other textiles.
Clean and Comfortable: We’ve got you covered
Whatever your indoor air issue may be, Clean Comfort has a whole-house solution that can help. Contact your local Clean Comfort dealer to find out which Clean Comfort product is best for your family and your home.
The Clean Comfort™ MERV 11 media air cleaners for residential applications helps remove a wide range of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
• Helps protect and prolong the operating efficiency of the heating and cooling equipment
• Space saving design for vertical installations reduces installation space by 6-8 inches
• Eliminates the need for a 90° duct adapter, as it works as a turning vane providing even distribution across the media filter Standard Features
• Adjustable inlet duct opening replaces the need for field forming transition, significantly reducing installation time
• Reversible air flow. Two access doors allow versatile installation and easy maintenance
• Includes MERV 11 media filter, rated at 492 feet/minute, removes airborne particles down to 0.3 micron
• Filter design features a structured density gradient with an electret charge for higher initial and sustained efficiency over the life of the filter
• The filter material is constructed of cellulose-free, hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shred or absorb moisture
• Extra deep, 5¼ inch pleated filter with long filter life and low static pressure
• The filter has a tight fit with the cabinet ensuring minimal air bypass so virtually all of the air in the return duct is treated
• Pre-assembled filter frame is made of strong beverage board. Quick and easy to change the filter when needed
• Heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet and powder coat paint finish on one of the cabinet doors resist corrosion and provide trouble-free installation
• Maintenance-free except for filter replacement
• No electrical hook-up required